February 7, 2019
2019 ICOM General Conference in Kyoto, Japan
CIDOC organises an annual conference which typically incorporates:
- Plenary sessions with papers and reports on documentation issues and initiatives
- Workshops and tutorials on specific issues
- Working Group sessions during which members of the Groups pursue their projects
- Annual General Meeting of CIDOC
- Visits to museums to learn about their documentation practices
The 2019 ICOM General Conference will be held in Kyoto, Japan from September 1-7.
The theme of the conference is Museums as Cultural Hubs: the Future of Tradition.
Registration for ICOM Kyoto 2019 will start on January 7, 2019: http://icom-kyoto-2019.org/reg-guideline.html
For more information, see ICOM Kyoto 2019 web site & Facebook page: